Wild Hibiscus Edible Flowers in Syrup in Jar
Serve something extraordinary!Wild hibiscus, syrup and champagne are all you need to create exquisite cocktails for your next special event.
These champagne flowers are more than just a garnish! They’re elegant, entertaining and the only excuse you need to pop open a bottle of bubbly. Each flower sits beautifully in the bottom of your glass as the bubbles stream off and delicately open each petal. The syrup adds delicious raspberry and rhubarb flavor to your drink and you can even eat the flower when you’re done!
Kosher and all production is HACCP Certified facilities.
- Handmade in Sydney, Australia
- Just 3 ingredients; Wild hibiscus flowers, cane sugar and water
- Flowers are cooked in the jar and vacuum-sealed to give them a shelf life of 2 years
- Each flower is hand packed to preserve shape and quality
- Adds a vibrant crimson color and delicious raspberry and rhubarb flavor to cocktails
- Completely edible
- 8 page cocktail guide on the lid
- Simply place a flower in your glass, add a dash of the syrup and top with champagne
- Bubbles stream off of the flower and slowly open it up in the glass for an elegant presentation
- Perfect for your next dinner party or special occasion
- Size: 8.8 oz jar
- Approximately 11 hibiscus flowers
One of the most unique and special food products on the market. Beautiful, delicious and versatile edible hibiscus flowers. You will love the vibrant crimson color and mixed-berry type flavor. Perfect for your next dinner party or special occasion (or just as an excuse to crack open the bubbly!). Adds a touch of class to many food dishes, cocktails and other beverages. With a long shelf life, keep a jar handy in your pantry.
We Make - You Create it!
Recipe By: Lee Etherington, Wild Hibiscus Flower Company
Simply place a whole Wild Hibiscus Flower in the bottom of a champagne flute with he “petals” pointing up. You can also use the Wild Hibiscus Flowers in Rose Syrup.
Pour in a dash of the crimson hibiscus syrup from the jar and top up with your favorite bubbly.
All the bubbles stream off the flower as it slowly unfurls. At the end of the drink you can eat the flower with its natural flavor being similar to raspberry & rhubarb.
Works best with sparkling wine like Champagne or Prosecco but you can also use sparkling water, lemonade or apple cider for non-alcoholic versions.
***Available in 11-flower jars (250g/8.8 oz Net) and 50-flower jars (1000g/2.5Lb Net) - perfect for larger parties and weddings.
We Also Recommend