Bivita Ventilated Sprouting Jar
Growing nutrient-rich sprouts is easy with this smartly-designed home sprouting jar. Like a mini greenhouse, it creates the perfect climate to grow little seeds into fibrous alfalfa, lentils, radishes, and any other edible sprouts. Its integrated strainer and base help drain water and eliminate the most common problem with home sprouting: mold.
- Materials: Hand-blown borosilicate glass, silicone, stainless steel, and plastic
- Care: Top rack dishwasher safe
- Includes: Glass dome, silicone gasket with removable stainless steel mesh drain, drip tray, and sprouting instructions
- Ventilation built into base provides airflow for clean and easy growing of sprouts
- Stainless steel mesh promotes water drainage
- Great for sprouting seeds such as alfalfa, mung beans, radishes, chickpeas, wheat, lentils, etc.
- Fresh sprouts after just one week
- Please note: Seeds not included
- Made in China
- Dimensions: 7" x 5" x 5"
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Place seeds and small amount of water in overturned dome and swish the seeds briefly in water to rinse
- Turn dome over and allow seeds to drain over strainer
- Fit the base of the dome into the stand
- Place the sprouting jar in a dry place away from direct sunlight
- Repeat rinsing process 2-3 times per day over the next 3-4 days
We Also Recommend