Chaheati Mossy Oak MAXX Heated Chair
Be one of the first on the block to own a Chaheati® All-Season Heated Chair. We call it “All-Season” because it has three temperature settings and is element resistant. It provides just the right amount of heat in any season. It’s the only heated camping chair on the market that uses a patented woven heating technology rather than coils and a tidy lithium-ion rechargeable battery that lasts for hours.
- Our MAXX Heating system covers over twice the surface area than our original 7.4v system
- Our 11.1v MAXX battery has a USB port to charge your phone or table while you heat your chair
- Chair weighs 12lbs, Folded Dimensions: 41x8x8
- Genuine Mossy Oak pattern
- Woven heating technology
- Red/black 600D denier fabric with white logo
- Oversized chair and seat tubes
- Includes 11.1 Volt Lithium rechargeable battery and charger
- Push-button control
- Carrying case included
Take the luxury of your heated car seat wherever you go. The Chaheati cover is cordless—charge it from home or the car and enjoy a toasty seat anywhere.
Maker Kyle Smith was enjoying a bonfire one chilly night when he realized that his wife kept getting out of her seat to warm her back. When he couldn’t find a portable heat solution, he decided to make his own.
Chaheati uses energy-efficient carbon fiber instead of heating coils, so there are no hot spots. The weather-resistant, durable design makes it great for outdoor use. Charge the battery and enjoy hours of heat tailgating, on a fall camping trip, or watching the kids’ soccer game.
This heated seat pad can also provide relief from sore muscles and back pain. The infrared technology and even heat are often used by therapists for deep muscle penetration.
Soothe a sore back and keep warm anywhere. With Chaheati, any seat is a heated seat.
We Also Recommend