Dude Wipes are the first wet wipes made specifically for men. With a neutral scent, each oversized, biodegradable wipe can be used to clean up your face, hands, armpits . . . anywhere.
Comes in 3 sizes - 3 pack, 30 pack, Crib Edition with 48 wipes - See video below
- Made in the USA: California
- Materials: Flushable, non-woven material
- Ingredients: Water, polysorbate 20, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, althaea officinalis root (marshmallow) extract, avena sativa (oat) kernal extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin-E), phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol
- Instructions: Unfold and wipe
- Vitamin E & aloe
- Flushable and biodegradable
- Tested by scientists and doctors
- Produced with solar energy
- Dude-sized wipes fold out to 48" x 48"
- Travel Size wipes fold out to 44" x 44"
Dude Wipes are flushable wet wipes designed by men, created for men. Each oversized wipe—a generous 44 square inches—brings the clean to the face, armpits, everywhere. They have a neutral scent, so no smelling like flowers or talc. In fact, no smelling at all.
They are also the first wipes specifically made for (and marketed to) men. Two dudes from Chicago, Sean Riley and Brian Wilkin, were college classmates turned roommates. Soon each realized the other was incorporating baby wipes into his, er, bathroom routine. But when they looked for wipes geared toward men, and not babies or women, they realized that no such product existed.
Each wipe is infused with Vitamin E and aloe, for a serious soothing sensation to sensitive skin. Dude Wipes are biodegradable and septic-system safe, so disposal is a no-brainer. Stay stocked with the “crib edition” 48-wipe dispenser, or pick up the singles pack to bring individually-wrapped freshness to any occasion.
We Also Recommend