OneLogFire - Portable Campfire
Enjoy the magic of a campfire in a tidy, transportable package. Incredibly easy, this quick-light log provides a self-contained flame that lasts for up to two hours. All the fun of an outdoor flame without the risk or commitment of a full campfire.
From the fresh pines of northern Minnesota comes OneLogFire, a handcrafted log that’s as easy to light as it is beautiful to gather around and enjoy.
Nobody knows for sure exactly when fire was first discovered. Needless to say, it was a long time ago. So it’s surprising that in today’s day and age, starting a fire can still be quite tricky. That’s why the Bies family created OneLogFire—a transportable, quick-light log that provides a self-contained fire for backyard barbeques, camping trips, and other outdoor activities.
Felled from local, renewable forests, each handcrafted, kiln-dried log is made in Minnesota and built to burn for two hours. Unlike other wood-burning fires, OneLogFire stands vertically and pulls in oxygen to burn from the inside out. A firestarter on the side makes it simple to light. Once lit, two hours of warmth and ambience are yours to enjoy, worry-free from passing breezes and mess-free compared to traditional campfires. Made of non-toxic materials, OneLogFire burns clean and hot enough for roasting marshmallows and other light cooking.
The inspiration for this unique design dates back to the days of the Vikings. Kudos to this family-run business for looking to the past for a creative solution to an age-old problem.
- Made in the USA: Minnesota
- Materials: Kiln-dried pine wood
- Felled from renewable forests
- Setup is simple—just light the firestarter through an opening in the side, located under the label
- Vertical, self-contained flame. Hollowed log burns from the inside-out. Also protects the flame from the wind
- Non-toxic firestarter
- Easily transportable with rope handle
- Burn time of approximately two hours
- Your Choice: Set contains six logs, Set three logs or sold single
- Warning: For use outdoors, in a fire pit, fireproof base, in a fire pit, or in a fireplace
- Extinguish with water when finished burning
- Always use caution when handling fire
- Dimensions: 8" x 5.0 - 5.49" D (each)
- Weight: 3 lb. (each)
We Also Recommend