Trtl - Neck Support Travel Pillow
Sleep comfortably on a flight, bus ride, or a car trip—even in the middle seat—with the Trtl Pillow. This lightweight, easy-to-pack nap scarf has flexible internal supports that hold your head in a natural position—no need to lean on anyone or anything. Pull the washable fleece scarf up for coziness (or to hide that unseemly drool).
Sit & Sleep
Napping on a plane (or bus or train...) can be nearly impossible, especially in the middle seat. The Trtl Pillow gives you soft-but-strong support so you can rest in a comfortable position no matter where you’re sitting.
Trtl is a lightweight nap scarf with flexible internal ribs that support your head from the side or under your chin. The natural, ergonomic position lets you rest easy, and you won’t wake up with a stiff neck. When we tried it here at the office, it was even better than having a wall (or someone else’s shoulder) to lean on.
Pull the fleece up over your mouth to keep cozy and, if you drool, it’s covered. The pillow is easy to travel with and it’s washable, too.
Co-founders Michael Corrigan and David Kellock met in college for mechanical engineering. Their shared love of travel and adventure inspired them to reinvent the travel pillow.
Their ingenious solution makes traveling more comfy and far less tiring.
- Material: Hypoallergenic, lightweight fleece
- Care: Machine wash at 86°F
- Scientifically proven to hold head in an ergonomic position
- Adaptable internal support system allows scarf to be worn across the front of the neck, either side, or under the chin
- Supports comfortable sleep on the move for both long and short trips
- Packs up to half the size of regular travel pillows and easily attaches to the outside of luggage for convenient carrying
- Scarf fits all neck sizes
- Not suitable for children; recommended for ages 14 and up
- Made in China
- Dimensions: 7.5" x 7.5" x 3.7"
- Weight: 0.33 lb.
We Also Recommend