Apple Crisp Pizza
You will need:
1 Plentiful Pantry Apple Crisp
1 Pasta Partners Pizza Kit
Desired Toppings (apple crisp)
Milk 1 tablespoon
Almond extract 1/2 teaspoon
- Preheat oven to 500*; Grease a 12-14-inch pizza pan (if not Teflon coated).
- Combine PIZZA DOUGH MIX and ¾ cup LUKEWARM TAP WATER in mixing bowl.
- Stir vigorously with fork and knead dough for 2-3 minutes until well blended.
- Cover dough and set in a warm place for 30 minutes or until size doubles. For busy days, us REFRIGERATOR RISING METHOD. *
- Press dough evenly across bottom of prepared pan rounding dough at edge of pan to form crust.
- Add favorite toppings (apple crisp) and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Melt 3 tbsp butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add 1 ½ cups water. Add Filling Mix and stir until dissolved. Bring to a boil and add apples. Reduce heat and simmer 15 min. Cut 5 tbsp cold butter into Topping Mix until crumbly. Sprinkle evenly over Apple mixture and bake for 12-15 min.
- Combine milk, almond extract and powdered sugar for a glaze, and drizzle on top!
*Refrigerator Rising Method: Prepare dough (steps 1-3). Cover, put in refrigerator for a slow rise (minimum 6 hours). Can be stored up to a week in a sealed bag. Bring out of refrigerator and continue with step 5.