Spicy Seafood Salad Sandwiches
- 1 Packet Sea-horsey Seafood Horseradish mix
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 4oz can of tiny shrimp
- 2 ribs of celery, finely diced
- 1 Tbs fresh lemon juice
- ½ red onion finely chopped
- 1 Tbs capers
- 6 Rolls or grilled hot dog buns
Drain the shrimp and crabmeat and mix together.
- Add the Sea-horsey Seafood Horseradish mix and stir to combine.
- Add the mayonnaise.
- Add the celery, lemon juice, red onion, and capers. Stir to combine
- Let the salad chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Spoon salad on to rolls or buns.
- Serve with your favorite sides.